Nzle forum

Online Review forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-10 16:50:25

Danyelwilky

WATCH: Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama teammates visit Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor

Several Alabama players, including quarterback Tua Tagovailoa, visited the Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor over Memorial Day weekend, and it provided some pretty compelling video.
Courtesy of AL.com, Tagovailoa toured the memorial with his teammates and younger brother, Taulia Tagovailoa. Here’s the clip:

“In honor of Memorial Day, I’d like to honor all of those who came before us to serve and protect our country,” Tagovailoa said in the video. “We’re here to remember what they’ve done. And at the same time, this is just a good opportunity for our guys to see the Arizona Memorial. So we’re here to learn.”
Also joining the Tagovailoa’s were Joshua Casher and Alex Leatherwood.
“I’ve always been intrigued by this, just growing up and learning about World War II,” Casher said in the video. “This is a sacred place. I feel like when you come here, you show it some respect.”
Summer camp will kick off for the Crimson Tide in the next couple of weeks. Alabama’s season gets underway against Louisville on Sept. 1 in Orlando, Fla.
The post WATCH: Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama teammates visit Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor appeared first on SEC Country.

Board footer